||Speech, Occupational, Physical Theraists
||Little Star Therapy Services, Inc.
Therapists will have the opportunity to work with children between the ages of 0-3 years old in their natural environment. Therapists will provide with coaching and support to parents and caregivers to help in the achievement of treatment goals.
- Must have a Master's degree and be licensed by the state of Florida Department of Health
- A minimum of 1 year experience in pediatrics with the 0-5 population.
- Commit to part time (at least 12 hours or more)
- If not already a CMS provider, the Company will assist with the application process.
- If not already a State of Florida Medicaid provider, the Company will assist in the process.
- Bilingual English and (Spanish/Creole) preferred but not a requirement.
- Be willing to visit the natural environment (home, school, etc).
Mayomy A. Villafane