Infant Toddler Development Training Module 4, Lesson 2
1. According to Dunst et al, activity settings:
2. In the video, Natural Environments, when not providing direct services, what was one of the therapists' more challenging aspects of her work with the family?
3. What is one example of a typical social-emotional play behavior of a child who is 8 -18 months of age?
4. What is one of the three solutions Gonzalez-Mena suggests to resolve cultural conflicts between caregivers and families?
5. Since becoming a competent communicator relies on the support of a responsive social partner, the SCERTS model (Enhancing Communication and Socioemotional Abilities of Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder), recognizes all except that: