Mission: To protect, promote & improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county, & community efforts.
- Programs & Services
- Disaster Preparedness
- Useful Links
- Contact Us
The Vaccines for Children (VFC) Program offers vaccines at no cost for eligible children through VFC-enrolled doctors. Find out if your child qualifies. Vaccinating on time means healthier children, families and communities.
- The Volusia County Health Department provides vaccines required for childcare centers and schools.
- DOH Form 680 ("Blue Cards") are available upon request.
- DOH Form 681 can be obtained through our Immunization Department nurse
- For more information about the Vaccines for Children Program, please visit:
- 2012-2013 School Entry Immunization Requirements (.pdf - 242 kb)
- Child & Adolescent Immunization Schedules for persons aged 0-6 years, 7-18 years, and "catch-up schedule"
- CDC Recent Outbreaks and Incidents
- Concerned about Mercury and Vaccines / Autism?
Page last updated: 09/19/12