These links are being provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only; they do not constitute an endorsement or an approval by the Florida Department of Health of any of the products, services or opinions of the corporation or organization or individual. The Florida Department of Health bears no responsibility for the accuracy, legality or content of the external site or for that of subsequent links. Contact the external site for answers to questions regarding its content.
All links open in a new window.
- Consumer Federation of the Southeast
- Florida Academy of Family Physicians
- Florida Alcohol and Drug Abuse Association
- Florida Association of Counties
- Florida Association of Health Plans
- Florida Association of Insurance Agents
Florida Community Association Coalition
- Florida Department of Children and Families
- Florida Family Child Care Home Association, Inc.
- Florida Fire Chiefs’ Association
Florida Healthy and Safe Children
- Florida Home Builders Association
- Florida Hospital Association
- Florida League of Cities
- Florida Parent Educators Association
- Florida PTA
- Florida Pediatric Society
- Florida Professional Firefighters and EMS
- Florida Realtors
- Florida Safe Pools
- Florida Swimming Pool Association
- Leslie’s Pool Supplies
- North Gulf Coast Community Associations Institute
- Ounce of Prevention
- Prevent Child Abuse Florida
- Red Cross of Florida
- Safe Kids Florida
South Florida Parenting
- The Pool Safety Resource
YOU CAN HELP
Use your newsletters, newspapers, magazines, email blasts or other publications to educate your employees, customers and members about the importance of pool safety.
Post a link on your website to WaterproofFL.com - we will provide you with a Web banner to post on your homepage that links directly to our website.
Download the WaterproofFL materials to help spread the word about pool safety.