In this Issue:
- Do You Have a Preteen or Teen? Protect Them Against Serious Diseases!
- 2012 Epidemiology and Prevention of Vaccine Preventable Diseases Now Available
- Joan Spainhower, Regional Field Staff Manager, Retires
- Flu Vaccine Recommended for Almost Everyone
- Determination Demonstrated
- 2011 NIS-Teen Data
- Flu + You
- Florida Pharmacists Granted Expanded Immunization Administration
- History of School Immunization Requirements
- Best Practices
- Distribution Center Closed
- A Vaccine-Preventable Disease is Killing Vulnerable Infants
- VFC 2012-2013 Flu Vaccine is Available
- The Bureau of Epidemiology Says Farewell to Dr. Richard Hopkins
Pertussis on the Rise
| Spring 2012
Be Proactive and Prevent Hepatitis B
Increased Measles Importations
Exciting News About the Form DH 680, Florida Certification of Immunization
Preteen Immunization Awareness Week
National Influenza Vaccination Week
National Immunization Awareness Month
National Infant Immunization Week
Immunzations Across the Lifespan
Florida ranks 7th in 2008 National Immunization Survey for coverage among children 19 through 35 months of age.
Immunizations are NOT just for kids!
Begin Planning for the 2009-2010 School Year
August is National Immunization Aware Month
Florida Prepares for Pandemic Influenza
90 by '07: Complete the Coverage
2005 Florida Immunization Summit
If you would like to receive future issues of IMMU-NEWS please join our mailing list.