A Dozen Ways to Be Healthy: Preschool Lesson Plans for the Child Care Food Program
Lessons Plans - Updated
- Introduction to A Dozen Ways to Be Healthy
- Lesson 1: Choose MyPlate
- Lesson 2: Heart Healthy
- Lesson 3: The Whole Grain Choo-Choo Train
- Lesson 4: I Have a Healthy Body
- Lesson 5: A is for Apple
- Lesson 6: Moove to Lowfat Dairy
- Lesson 7: Let's Take a Trip to the Grocery Store
- Lesson 8: Snacking Smart, Moving More!
- Lesson 9: It's Fun to Eat Fruits and Veggies
- Lesson 10: Healthy Smiles
- Lesson 11: Be Wise About Your Portion Size
- Lesson 12: Why We Wash Our Hands
- A Dozen Ways to Be Healthy - Zip file
Note: This file requires WinZip to open. Download trial version of Winzip.
Children's Books and Music
- Do You Know the Lub-Dub Song?
- The Whole Grain Choo-Choo Train - English | Spanish
- Carlos and Clarice Mooove to Lowfat Milk! - English and Spanish
- Give Me 5 A Day! - English | Spanish
- Give Me 5 A Day! Music CD
Back to Nutrition and Child Development