will require the free Adobe Reader
The following links to the statutes and rules will open a second browser window. When you have reviewed these statutes, you can close that window and you will still have this page open and available to you in your first browser window.
You will be connected to the Florida Legislature website, which is the official custodian of the statutes.
- Chapter 491, Florida Statutes: 491, Clinical, Counseling, and Pschotherapy Services
- Chapter 456, Florida Statutes: Health Professions and Occupations: General Provisions
- Chapter 120, Florida Statutes: Administrative Procedure Act
Florida Administrative Code (F.A.C.)
You will be connected to the Florida Department of State: State Library and Archives of Florida website, which is the official custodian of the administrative codes.
- Rules: Chapter 64B4, F.A.C.: Board of Clinical Social Work, Marriage & Family Therapy & Mental Health Counseling
Once you are at the F.A.C. site:
- Select the desired "Chapter Number"
- Click the "Latest Version" of the Rule Number you wish to review
- The File Download box will popup - Click "Open"
|MISSION:||To protect, promote & improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county, & community efforts.|
|VISION:||To be the Healthiest State in the Nation|
|PURPOSE:||To protect the public and make Florida the healthiest state in the nation through health care licensure, enforcement, and information.|
|FOCUS:||To be the nation's leader in quality health care regulation.|
|VALUES:||I CARE (Innovation, Collaboration, Accountability, Responsiveness, Excellence)|