Information provided in PDF format will require the free Adobe PDF Reader.
Alert: The North East Regional Board of Dental Examiners (NERB) administer the American Board of Dental Examiners (ADEX) developed American Dental Licensing Examination (ADLEX), including the required Diagnostic Skills Examination for Florida candidates.
|Laws & Rules
Laws and Rules CIB (pdf -109 kb)
Prometric Testing Centers
Other Related Links and Information:
- Examination sites and/or dates may change dependent on candidate population
- CBT – Computer Based Testing
- CBT Examinations are conducted at Prometric Test Centers
- CBT Candidate Information Booklets (CIBs) for Florida Laws and Rules examinations are updated on a continuous basis. Prior to examining, candidates should ensure they are utilizing the most current CIB. The cover pages of all CIBs contain an updated effective date.
- Refer to NERB for the Clinical Candidate Manual.
|MISSION:||To protect, promote & improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county, & community efforts.|
|VISION:||To be the Healthiest State in the Nation|
|PURPOSE:||To protect the public and make Florida the healthiest state in the nation through health care licensure, enforcement, and information.|
|FOCUS:||To be the nation's leader in quality health care regulation.|
|VALUES:||I CARE (Innovation, Collaboration, Accountability, Responsiveness, Excellence)|