Information provided in PDF format will require the free Adobe PDF Reader.
Examination Administrative Info
Special Testing Accommodations
Post Exam Review Information (pdf - 7kb)
Change of Address (pdf - 15kb)
Florida Laws and Rules
PMD CIB (pdf - 464kb)
Prometric Testing Centers
Other Related Links and Information:
- Because of the updates to the 2010 American Heart Association Guidelines, the Department has updated the Florida Paramedic Certification examination. The new examination launched in January 2012.
- Dates may change dependent on candidate population
- CBT – Computer Based Testing
- CBT Examinations are conducted at Prometric Test Centers
- Candidate Information Booklets (CIBs) are updated on a continuous basis. Prior to examining, candidates should check to ensure they are utilizing the most current CIB. The cover pages of all CIBs contain an updated effective date.
|MISSION:||To protect, promote & improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county, & community efforts.|
|VISION:||To be the Healthiest State in the Nation|
|PURPOSE:||To protect the public and make Florida the healthiest state in the nation through health care licensure, enforcement, and information.|
|FOCUS:||To be the nation's leader in quality health care regulation.|
|VALUES:||I CARE (Innovation, Collaboration, Accountability, Responsiveness, Excellence)|