Instructions for submitting a request via mail:
- Make cashier’s check or money order payable to the Board/Council to be researched, in the amount of $25.00, for each verification requested
- Include name and address where verification is to be sent
- Verification of Licensure order form
- Non-Licensure Verification order form
Mail your request and fee to:
Division of Medical Quality Assurance
Licensure Support Services
Attn: License Verifications
P.O. Box 6320
Tallahassee, FL 32314-6320
Other Important Information:
- Requests for licensure verification received without the appropriate fee will be returned unprocessed to the sender.
- The Division of Medical Quality Assurance cannot guarantee your verification will meet the deadlines for other State Boards. The current processing time for licensure verifications is approximately 10 days from receipt. Please check your deadline dates before you submit your verification request.
- Release forms from the licensees are not required for verifications.
- Exemptions: Financial information, medical information, school transcripts, examination questions, answers, papers, grades and grading keys, are confidential and exempt forms pursuant to Chapter 119.071, Florida Statutes and will be withheld pursuant to Chapter 456.057, Florida Statutes. Social Security numbers will also be redacted pursuant to 42 U.S.C. 405(c)(2)(C) (vii)(1).
|MISSION:||To protect, promote & improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county, & community efforts.|
|VISION:||To be the Healthiest State in the Nation|
|PURPOSE:||To protect the public and make Florida the healthiest state in the nation through health care licensure, enforcement, and information.|
|FOCUS:||To be the nation's leader in quality health care regulation.|
|VALUES:||I CARE (Innovation, Collaboration, Accountability, Responsiveness, Excellence)|