The following links to the statutes and rules will open a second browser window. When you have reviewed these statutes, you can close that window and you will still have this page open and available to you in your first browser window.
You will be connected to the Florida Legislature website, which is the official custodian of the statutes.
- Chapter 468, Part II, Florida Statutes: Nursing Home Administrators
- Chapter 456, Florida Statutes: Health Professions and Occupations: General Provisions
- Chapter 400, Part II, Florida Statutes: Nursing Homes and Related Health Care Facilities
- Chapter 415, Parts, Florida Statutes: Adult Protective Services
- Chapter 765, Parts I, II, III and IV, Florida Statutes: Health Care Advance Directives
- Chapter 120, Florida Statutes: Administrative Procedure Act
Florida Administrative Code (F.A.C.)
You will be connected to the Florida Department of State: State Library and Archives of Florida website, which is the official custodian of the administrative codes.
Rules: Chapter 64B10, Florida Administrative Code (Board of Nursing Home Administrators Rules)
Rules: Chapter 64E11, Florida Administrative Code (Division of Environmental Health - Food Hygiene)
Rules: Chapter 64E16, Florida Administrative Code (Division of Environmental Health - Biomedical Waste)
Rules: Chapter 59A4, Florida Administrative Code (Agency for Health Care Administration - Minimum Standards for Nursing Homes)
Once you are at the F.A.C. site:
- Select the desired "Chapter Number"
- Click the "Latest Version" of the Rule Number you wish to review
- The File Download box will popup - Click "Open"
|MISSION:||To protect, promote & improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county, & community efforts.|
|VISION:||To be the Healthiest State in the Nation|
|PURPOSE:||To protect the public and make Florida the healthiest state in the nation through health care licensure, enforcement, and information.|
|FOCUS:||To be the nation's leader in quality health care regulation.|
|VALUES:||I CARE (Innovation, Collaboration, Accountability, Responsiveness, Excellence)|