Information provided in PDF format will require the free Adobe Reader
- New legislation regarding Health Care Fraud and Convictions
- Practitioners Authorized to Write Prescriptions
- Corporate Practice of Optometry
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) Information
- Health Care Clinic Establishment Permit - The Florida Department of Health reminds establishments purchasing prescription drugs about the new health care clinic establishment permit requirement beginning January 1, 2009. The permit authorizes the purchase of prescription drugs by a professional corporation or professional limited liability company. It also authorizes the purchase of prescription drugs by corporations that employ veterinarians.
Health care practitioners or veterinarians who are purchasing prescription drugs under their professional license number are not required to obtain the permit.
For more information, please visit http://www.myfloridalicense.com/dbpr/ddc/index.html
- Fusarium Keratitis Update
|MISSION:||To protect, promote & improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county, & community efforts.|
|VISION:||To be the Healthiest State in the Nation|
|PURPOSE:||To protect the public and make Florida the healthiest state in the nation through health care licensure, enforcement, and information.|
|FOCUS:||To be the nation's leader in quality health care regulation.|
|VALUES:||I CARE (Innovation, Collaboration, Accountability, Responsiveness, Excellence)|