As part of the Office of Minority Health (OMH) commitment to eliminating racial and
ethnic health disparities in Florida, the State Partnership Grant maintains a
Speakers Bureau. The Speaker’s Bureau has a well diverse group of
motivating speakers from the field of public health. The screening and
continuous evaluation of speakers ensures that SPGP Speaker’s Bureau only
recommends talented speakers.
Click here to view speakers in all regions.
- To develop a network of health experts
- To provide grantees and identified
community based organizations the opportunity to increase their skills
in the mastery of public health and health education
- To provide education training
Educational training to small groups by experts in field of public health
will increase knowledge and awareness to effect change in the target groups
attitudes regarding health care issues in minority populations.
Increase knowledge and awareness of health issues impacting racial and
ethnic populations among the target audience
- Increase the mastery of public health, health education and skills to
organizations, in order that they can provide effective training to targeted
- To provide tools to organizations, teams, and groups to enhance their
infrastructure in order to services and improve capacity building for
addressing minority health
- Increase community awareness about health disparities and the emerging
issues of health disparities
- Increase leaderships' knowledge regarding cultural and linguistic competency
- Provide research and other critical health care/issues information.
Find A Speaker In Your Region
(click on map)
Speaker's Bureau Forms & Downloads
Featured Speakers - COMING SOON
Please contact Ms. Tonetta Scott, DrPH, MPH,
SPG Program Coordinator, for assistance or more information on the Speakers Bureau.
Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to the e-mail address listed below.
updated - 10-19-2012