Mission: To protect, promote & improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county, & community efforts.
- Programs & Services
- Disaster Preparedness
- Useful Links
- Contact Us
Translate this page to: Spanish
Adult Shots/Immunizations - Clinic Hours, Locations and What to Bring
What to Bring when getting immunizations:
- Payment is cash, checks with I.D. or by credit card
- Bring a government issued id.
- Bring all immunizations and travel records with you.
- Advise the nurse of all allergies, adverse reactions to medical or immunization procedures or pregnancy
- Link for more information on immunization for adults and youth: http://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/
Please note we are closed for the following holidays - New Year's Day, Martin Luther King Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Veteran's Day, Thanksgiving Day, Friday after Thanksgiving and Christmas Day. If the holiday falls on Saturday, we are closed the Friday prior to the holiday. If the holiday falls on Sunday, we are closed the Monday following the holiday.
Page last updated: 09/19/12