Healthy Families is a voluntary home visiting program for expecting and new parents in Hendry and Glades Counties.
Trained Family Support Workers offer weekly home visits and help parents manage the stressors of being a new parent, provide support in parenting and encourage parents in achieving personal and family goals.
Family Support Workers provide information and support on:
- How your baby will grow and develop
- Fun activities for parents and babies
- Well baby care and immunization schedules
- How to find community services for your family
- Promote and encourage education for you and your family
Family Support Workers begin home visits before or after the birth of your baby and can continue for five years.
For More Information Contact: Healthy Families Glades County Health Department
956 Hwy 27 SW
Moore Haven, Florida 33471
Phone - (863) 946-0707
Glades County Health Department
For More Information and Other Links Visit:
Healthy Families Florida in partnership with the Ounce of Prevention Fund of Florida and the Department Of Children and Families.