You are responsible for:
- Practicing healthy habits and never knowingly spreading the disease.
- Giving correct and complete information to your health care team.
- Providing accurate and complete information about present and past illnesses, hospitalizations, medications, allergies, and other matters related to your health.
- Telling your physician or nurse about changes in your health.
- Communicating, or authorizing members of your family or your legal representative to communicate, with your health care team.
- Obtain & complete the following forms (see Title III clinic staff) :
1. Living Will
2. Advance Directive
- Scheduling clinic visits at least every three months and keeping scheduled appointments.
- Showing respect and courtesy to the clinic staff and other patients.
- Following the treatment plan recommended by your physician and other health care personnel.
- Seeking facts and asking questions about anything you do not understand. Let us know immediately if you do not understand or cannot follow the instructions.
- Your actions, if you refuse treatment or decide not to follow the instructions of the physician or other health care personnel.
- Keeping your health care provider updated with your address, phone numbers, and insurance status (Medicaid/Medicare).
- Seeing that your health care costs are paid as soon as possible.