You have the right:
- To receive treatment in the clinic regardless of race, color, sexual orientation, national origin or ability to pay.
- To be treated with consideration, respect and dignity.
- To expect our staff members to display the highest regard for your privacy.
- To have your records released to the medical professional of your choice for continued care.
- To confidential treatment of your personal and medical records.
- To approve or disapprove the release of your records except as required by law or third party payment contract.
- To have the procedures and details of your treatment and medical condition clearly explained by our professional staff and to ask questions regarding your treatment or condition.
- To participate in the planning of your treatment and to consent to or refuse any treatment.
- To refuse to participate in experimental or research projects or to be interviewed for research purposes.
- To a full explanation of procedures used and of the purposes and uses of the information if you do participate in such research projects.
- To bring to the attention of professional staff and administrative staff any questions regarding the quality of your care and to recommend changes for the purpose of improving services.
Back to Our Services