The Lee County Health Department Pharmacy
The Lee County Health Department Pharmacy will be
October 31, 2011.
If you are enrolled in the insulin or epilepsy programs, you will soon be able to receive your prescriptions through the state central pharmacy. Prescriptions can be mailed to your home or picked up at the health department.
ADAP medications will also be filled by the central pharmacy and mailed here to the ADAP nurse. You will be able to pick up your medication about 10 days after the refill request is made.
For all other prescriptions presently received from the Pharmacy or if you have any questions, please call 239-656-2567 prior to October 31, 2011.
County Health Department Pharmacy is a community based pharmacy
licensed by the Florida Board of Pharmacy. We process prescriptions
for a number of programs which are:
- The Insulin Program/Insulin Supplies
- The Epilepsy Program (via Southwest Florida Epilepsy
- Family Planning (via Nurse Issuance)
- Women’s Health (via Department of Health practitioner’s prescription)
- Tuberculosis Program (via Tuberculosis clinic)
- The Lee County Health Department Pharmacy Medication
(The formulary is made up of generic drugs used to treat
conditions such as diabetes, high blood pressure, asthma,
cholesterol, hormone replacement etc which are available to the
general public with a charge).
To determine whether or not a person is eligible to receive
available Prescription drug service(s) the potential patient
will need to complete a household data sheet and provide the
Some of the Prescription Services offered by the
income based and may require the patient to pay for the
prescription(s) at point of pick-up.
- Photo ID
- Valid Prescription or information to Transfer an existing
- Proof of all Prescription drug Coverage (if applicable)
- Proof of Income (some accepted forms of income verification are
pay stubs, W2 forms, un-employment benefits, food stamps
Our refill Policy
Please call your prescription refill request in 24 hours or more
in advance during our regularly scheduled work hours. Please
note: week-ends and some holidays will require additional
The Lee County Health Department
83 Pondella Rd
North Fort Myers, FL 33903