2509 Crill Ave, Suite 300
Palatka, FL 32177
Phone: (386) 326-7189
Hours: Mon-Fri 8am-4:30pm
The Putnam County Health Department's Environmental Health Section continuously works to keep the environment around you safe. They offer the following:
- Regulation, permitting, and inspection of septic tank systems.
- Regulation/Inspection of public swimming pools and bathing places.
- Regulation/Inspection of group care facilities, migrant labor camps, recreational camps, recreational vehicle parks and mobile home parks.
- Regulation/Inspection of food hygiene service facilities in schools, hospitals, theaters, detention facilities, civic and fraternal organizations, group homes and bars/lounges.
- Investigate cases and outbreaks of food or waterborne diseases.
- Regulation/Inspection of tanning facilities.
- Information and consultation on residential indoor air quality and lead monitoring services.
- Investigate complaints of sanitary nuisances.
For more information on our services and fees please call: (386) 326-7189
For forms you may need, please visit our Forms Page.