The following Women's Health Services are available at the Suwannee County Health Department:
- Women's Annual Exams
- Birth Control
- Post Partum Exams
- Breast Exams
- Cervical Cancer Screening
- STD counseling, testing and treatment
- Pregnancy counseling and testing
- Natural Family Planning Counseling
- Basic Infertility Services
Teens are welcome
All services are confidential
Services are based on a sliding fee scale
For more information about our Clinical Programs contact Wanda Crowe, Nursing Director at 386-362-2708, extension 214.
Some services are only available on certain days: Please call 386-362-2708 extension 213 for clinic schedules or to make and appointment.