Immunizations at the Main Gainesville Clinic only (except for travel) are given on a walk-in basis, no appointment is necessary.
Monday through Friday 7:30am to 4:00pm
All services at the Alachua Clinic are made by appointment only.
Monday through Friday 8:00am to 3:30pm
JAMA Article: Postlicensure Safety Surveillance for Quadrivalent Human Papillomavirus Recombinant Vaccine
FDA Recommends Suspension of Rotarix Vaccine
Recommendations for Pneumococcal Vaccine Use in Children
General Recommendations on Immunization: Recommendations of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices
Best Practices for Health Care Professionals on the Use of Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) for Diagnosing Pertussis
Vaccines for Children Program Resolution No. 6/11-2, Vaccines to Prevent Diphtheria, Tetanus and Pertussis
Vaccines for Children Program Resolution No. 6/11-1, Vaccines to Prevent Meningococcal Disease
Vaccines that are required for school are free for clients up to 18
years of age. For those clients 19 years and above there is a fee for vaccines.
Related Forms - Expedite Your Visit
Foreign Travel Immunizations
Travel immunizations are given by appointment only Wednesday through Friday. The cost includes a
consultation fee as well as a fee for any vaccines received. Phone (352) 334-8849 or (352) 334-7910 for an appointment.
Once you have scheduled your foreign travel appointment, please be aware of the following:
- The consultation fee is $50 per person and $100 per family per trip. A family can consist of 2 parents and/or legal guardians and unlimited children under age 18 living within that legal custodial group, or a parent and one or more children under 18 living within that legal custodial group. Additional adults will be charged $50 per person. Families can choose to schedule separate initial appointments; however they will be subject to the family charge for each separate consultation if that consultation includes one parent or guardian and at least one other child. If you need multiple shots and you prefer not to have them all during your initial consultation, you may receive shots for the same trip during a future visit without additional consultation fees; however the applicable vaccine fees will apply. Additional restrictions may apply.
- There is an additional cost for each vaccine.
- We accept cash, check or credit card as payment of services
- Appointments will range from 60 minutes to 2 hours.
- We reserve the right to reschedule any client more than 15 minutes late for the appointment.
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
Also, please make sure to bring the following things to your appointment:
- A copy of your itinerary: Containing a list of the areas you will be traveling and estimated time of stay per area.
- Small ice chest: One of the medications offered requires refrigeration.
- In order to provide the most expeditious and cost effective service, you should bring your shot records to your appointment. Previous shot records can be obtained from your parents, your high school and/or college, or your health care provider. If your shot records are unavailable, your appointment may need to be rescheduled until the documentation is provided. If you are unable to obtain prior shot records, per your request we will provide all applicable vaccinations required for the country you are traveling to.
- International Certificate of Vaccination: Yellow Book
- Fill out and print the following form: Foreign Travel Questionnaire
Foreign Travel Links