Thank you for your interest in the Collier County Medical Reserve Corps! There are a few steps that will require your participation so that we may process your application in a timely manner.
If you are interested in volunteering you will need to register online @ Servfl.com. This is the first and most important step. An information and application packet will soon be mailed to you. Once you return your application we will:
- Verify your State of Florida professional licensure (if applicable)
- Mail questionnaires to two references that you have selected
- Process a background check with the Florida Department of Law Enforcement
- Schedule a fingerprinting as part of your background check
- Interview you by telephone or in person
Once these steps have been successfully completed, you will be scheduled for an Orientation that will encompass required training components, signing Code of Ethics and Confidentiality Agreements, and creation of your identification badge.
As a credentialed Collier County Reserve Corps Volunteer you will be eligible to assist your local community in public health related missions or emergencies.