Healthy Families Manatee is a free, voluntary support program for parents. As a participant, a Family Support Worker will visit you in your home to offer support in parenting and encourage you in achieving your life goals.
The program is offered to families living in Manatee County who are expecting a baby or have a newborn under the age of three months.
What can Healthy Families Manatee help you do?
- Improve your family’s health
- Increase your confidence in parenting
- Promote and encourage education for you and your family
- Build your self-esteem
- Learn to manage your finances
- Become self-sufficient
- Learn more about your community resources
To find out more about this program, Please call: (941) 827-0188 ext. 7755