Capital Circle Office Center
From Airport to Capital Circle Office Center:
- Turn RIGHT onto SR-263 (Capital Circle) as you exit the airport.
- Go approximately 10 miles, passing four (4) traffic light intersections
(Springhill Road, Crawfordville Highway, Woodville Highway, and Tram
- The next light will be at the Capital Circle Office Center, on your
- Turn right into the Office Center onto Shumard Oak Boulevard.
- You will need to get into the left hand lane.
- Turn left at the first row of buildings on to Esplanade Way.
- Go almost to the end of this road. Look to your right.
- EMS is located in Building 4025 on the 3rd floor.
From Interstate 10 to Capital Circle Office Center:
- Take the Thomasville Road Exit, which is Exit 30.
- Take Thomasville Road to Raymond Diehl Road.
- Raymond Diehl Road to Capital Circle, Northeast - turn right and
continue south on Capital Circle.
- Continue on Capital Circle through 6 lights, crossing through the
intersection of Capital Circle and Apalachee Parkway (US 27 South).
- Continue on Capital until you see the "South Wood" sign on your left.
NOTE: There is NO light here.
- Turn left into the complex.
- Stay in the left lane on Merchants Row Boulevard.
- Turn right on to Esplanade Way.
- Building 4025 is the first building on the left.
- EMS is located on the 3rd floor.
This page was last modified on: 09/19/2007 03:44:27