Additional Points For Florida Information Hotline
Updated: October 10, 2001
Bureau of Epidemiology, FL Dept of Health
- Testing is only being done at the Palm Beach County Health Department,
at the discretion of the public health officials if the person was exposed
according to the criteria.
Physician Questions Regarding Antibiotic Alternatives
- Direct them to their local pharmacy or pharmacist
Exposed Persons (Check Criteria)
- Palm Beach County Health Dept at Delray Beach will be closing the
Special Services Clinic on October 10th at 4PM.
- Exposed persons will be worked into the county health department
appointment schedule after that time.
Receipt Of A Suspicious Package Or Mail
- All persons calling regarding receipt of a suspicious package or mail
need to be directed to call either their local law enforcement office or
their local FBI agency.
Other States Regarding Bioterrorism Action Plan
- All other states need to be referred either to their state health office
or their local FBI agency on how to handle suspicious packages or mail.
Payment for Antibiotics
- If the person does not have insurance, the county health department will
be supplying them with the rest of their prescription.
AMI Request For Employees To Submit Blood Samples
- Refer them to American Media for more information.
- This is NOT a public health issue
- Remind physicians that there are two other alternatives on the dosage
This page was last modified on: 11/21/2006 05:04:30