||Chapter 64E-8 prohibits:
- Failing to conduct required sampling.
- Falsifying sampling results.
- Introducing a contaminant determined to pose a health hazard
to a water system or its source.
- Failing to conduct required public notifications or
- Failing to meet schedules for compliance or corrective
- Failing to maintain contamination sources at the required
minimum distance from a water system supply well.
- Impersonating a Department of Health employee.
This page was last modified on: 05/18/2007 02:17:32