Bachelor's degrees from Puerto Rico and the Philippines do not need a credentials evaluation; however, official transcripts must be submitted from the institution.
- All foreign graduates who intend to utilize credit earned in colleges or universities outside of the United States to qualify for licensure will need to provide evidence of U.S. equivalency of such credit hours.
- The credentials evaluation must be performed by one of the acceptable credential evaluation services and include a breakdown of all college level courses by subject.
- Credit hours must be listed in semester hours.
- The credentials evaluation should be sent directly to the board office from the evaluator. Please request that the evaluator include the transcript with the evaluation sent to the agency.
- If transcripts cannot be ordered from the foreign institution, certified copies of the original documents used in the evaluation must be submitted to the agency.
Acceptable Foreign Credential Evaluation Services:
Josef Silny & Associates International Educational Consultants
7101 SW 102 Avenue | Miami, Fl 33173
Phone: (305) 273-1616 | Fax: (305) 273-1338
Foundation For International Services, Inc.
19015 North Creek Parkway #103 | Bothell, WA 98011-3975
Phone: (206) 487-2245 | Fax: (206) 487-1989
Education Credential Evaluators, Inc.
P. O. Box 92970 | Milwaukee, WI 53202-0970
Phone: (414) 289-3400 | Fax: (414) 289-3411
International Consultants Of Delaware, Inc.
109 Barksdale Professional Center | Newark, DE 19711
Phone: (302) 737-8715
Center For Applied Research, Evaluation & Education, Inc.
P. O. Box 20348 | Long Beach, CA 90801
Phone: (562) 430-1105
Foreign Academic Credentials Services, Inc.
P. O. Box 400 | Glen Carbon, IL 62034
Phone: (618) 288-1661
World Education Services, Inc.
P.O. Box 745, Old Chelsea Station | New York, NY 10113-0745
Phone: (212) 966-6311
World Education Services, Se Branch
P.O. Box 01-5060 | Miami, FL 33101
Phone: (305) 358-6688 | Phone: (800) 937-3899
|MISSION:||To protect, promote & improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county, & community efforts.|
|VISION:||To be the Healthiest State in the Nation|
|PURPOSE:||To protect the public and make Florida the healthiest state in the nation through health care licensure, enforcement, and information.|
|FOCUS:||To be the nation's leader in quality health care regulation.|
|VALUES:||I CARE (Innovation, Collaboration, Accountability, Responsiveness, Excellence)|