|Breakdown of Fees:|
|Application Fee||$500.00 (non-refundable)|
|Initial Licensure Fee||$500.00|
|Unlicensed Activity Fee||$5.00|
Make checks payable to the "Department of Health" (DOH). Or Make certified checks or money orders payable to: "Department of Health" (DOH)
- The above fees must accompany the application or the application will not be processed
- All fees MUST be submitted with the application
- All fees include a non-refundable application fee; however, the licensure fee may be refunded if you are denied licensure or fail the exam.
- If your check is returned for insufficient funds, application processing will stop. Processing will resume once the outstanding fees are received.
- Applicants and licensees are responsible for the fees outlined in applicable board or department rule at the time an application is received.
If you have questions, please contact the board office for more information.
|MISSION:||To protect, promote & improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county, & community efforts.|
|VISION:||To be the Healthiest State in the Nation|
|PURPOSE:||To protect the public and make Florida the healthiest state in the nation through health care licensure, enforcement, and information.|
|FOCUS:||To be the nation's leader in quality health care regulation.|
|VALUES:||I CARE (Innovation, Collaboration, Accountability, Responsiveness, Excellence)|