- Board Meeting & Location information
- Board Meeting Agendas & Minutes
- Publications & Reports
- License Data/Statistical Download Reports
- For Medical Malpractice records or information, please visit the Office of Insurance Regulation
- For Historical Laws & Rules records or information, please visit the Department of State, State Library & Archives of Florida
- Declaratory Statements
Public Record Exemptions:
- Financial information, medical information, school transcripts, examination questions, answers, papers, grades and grading keys, which are confidential and exempt from s. 119.07(1) will be withheld pursuant to Chapter 456.057, Florida Statutes.
- Social Security numbers will also be redacted pursuant to 42 U.S.C. 405(c)(2)(C)(vii)(1).
|MISSION:||To protect, promote & improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county, & community efforts.|
|VISION:||To be the Healthiest State in the Nation|
|PURPOSE:||To protect the public and make Florida the healthiest state in the nation through health care licensure, enforcement, and information.|
|FOCUS:||To be the nation's leader in quality health care regulation.|
|VALUES:||I CARE (Innovation, Collaboration, Accountability, Responsiveness, Excellence)|