Transfer of Facility Location
Electrolysis Include Banner
The applications and materials are
available for you to download directly to your computer. The files are
in a PDF file format, which requires Adobe PDF Reader to download, and will open in a new browser
Electrology Transfer of Location
Facility Application (with Facility Sanitary Requirements &
CheckList attached) (pdf - 180kb)
- When a licensed facility is transferring locations, the old
facility license must be surrendered with the transfer of location
- Required equipment and safety and sanitary requirements are listed in Rule 64B8-51.006, F.A.C. (pdf) and Facility Sanitary Requirements &
Checklist (pdf - 68kb). Compliance with these requirements is
mandatory upon inspection.
- You may not practice in your new location until you have received
notification from the council office that your application is complete. Upon completion of the transfer of location application, the council
office will notify the applicant (facility license holder) that a
request for inspection has been made. Upon receipt of the completion
letter, electrolysis services may be performed in the new location up to
60 days, commencing with the first day of practice in the new facility.
- Please notify the council office if your facility is not inspected
within 60 days.
- The inspector will have an inspection form upon which compliance is
documented. A copy will be supplied to the applicant (facility license
holder) by the inspector. This form must be displayed in a conspicuous
location within the facility.
- When the department determines that the transferred facility has met
the requirements set forth by rule, a new license will be issued.
- If a transferred facility does not meet the requirements upon
inspection set forth by rule, a new license will not be issued until the
specific requirements have been met.
This page was last modified on: 08/3/2007 08:54:50