Please help us improve this site by taking a few minutes after you have completed your search to answer our 12 question survey - Practitioner Profiling Website Survey of Visitors
This site contains self-reported information from licensed Medical Physicians, Osteopathic Physicians, Podiatric Physicians, Chiropractic Physicians, and Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioners.
The practitioner profile summarizes data submitted by the practitioner that has not been verified by the Department unless otherwise indicated. Certain information is required to be available on the practitioner profile.
Such information includes:
- the practitioner's education and training, including other health related degrees, professional and post graduate training specialty (not required for ARNPs)
- the practitioner's current practice and mailing addresses
- the practitioner's staff privileges and faculty appointments
- the practitioner's reported financial responsibility
- legal actions taken against the practitioner. This information is verified through a statewide criminal background check every two years, immediately following a renewal cycle.
- board final disciplinary action taken against the practitioner. This information is verified through a search of the National Practitioner Data Bank
- liability claims against Podiatric Physicians which exceed $5,000 and were settled within the last 10 years. This information is verified through a search of the National Practitioner Data Bank
- liability claims against allopathic and osteopathic physicians which exceed $100,000 and were settled within the last 10 years. This information is verified through a search of the National Practitioner Data Bank
If you have any questions about the information in the profile, please contact us.
|MISSION:||To protect, promote & improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county, & community efforts.|
|VISION:||To be the Healthiest State in the Nation|
|PURPOSE:||To protect the public and make Florida the healthiest state in the nation through health care licensure, enforcement, and information.|
|FOCUS:||To be the nation's leader in quality health care regulation.|
|VALUES:||I CARE (Innovation, Collaboration, Accountability, Responsiveness, Excellence)|