Scheduling the Florida Laws and Rules Examination
The psychology laws and rules exam is a computer-based test administered on a continual basis by Prometric Testing Centers.
• You may schedule your examination through Prometric Testing Centers at any time, beginning 7-10 days from your receipt of a letter from the Board approving you for the exam.
• You will receive a preliminary exam score at the exam site. However, licenses cannot be issued until the board office receives official notification of your score.
• Approved candidates will pay $48.00 directly to the testing vendor in addition to the $85.00 paid to the Department.
• You may obtain a Candidate Information Booklet (CIB) and study packet through our examination services website. The CIB includes information about how to schedule your examination, examination procedures, and what you should expect after taking your examination. Study packets are only valid for the year listed on the front cover. Please verify that you are reviewing the appropriate packet for your scheduled examination.
You may reschedule your examination appointment as needed, without penalty, up to two days prior to your examination.
If you wish to reschedule your examination within two days of your appointment, you may be required to pay a rescheduling fee equal to the full cost of your examination.Contact Prometric at 1-888-345-2778 or www.prometric.com to reschedule your examination.
If an applicant fails the Florida laws and rules exam, the applicant will need to contact the board office, NOT Prometric, to reschedule.
• Board staff cannot reschedule an applicant for the Florida laws and rules exam until our office receives the official scores.
• Once we receive the official scores we will send a re-examination application to the applicant.
• The applicant will need to complete a re-examination application and submit it to the board office with the appropriate fees.
• Once our office receives the re-examination application we will send the applicant a letter authorizing them to sit for the exam.
|MISSION:||To protect, promote & improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county, & community efforts.|
|VISION:||To be the Healthiest State in the Nation|
|PURPOSE:||To protect the public and make Florida the healthiest state in the nation through health care licensure, enforcement, and information.|
|FOCUS:||To be the nation's leader in quality health care regulation.|
|VALUES:||I CARE (Innovation, Collaboration, Accountability, Responsiveness, Excellence)|